Friday, October 2, 2009

Blogging as Meditation

I'm sitting here typing on a laptop, wondering what to commit to digital print for anyone that would care to read these little bits. I realize that there is much to discuss. I am struck however at how even with something as limitless as a blog I find my mind is quiet. Is this writers block? Is it first blog entry jitters? Am I just tired? No this seems a little different than any of those things. This feels a bit like meditating. My mind is emptying now and all there is now are my fingers and some clicking keys. It's not a bad thing, it's just a little zen like that's all. We'll get to some really juicy tidbits later but for now let's just enjoy the sounds of crickets, traffic in the distance and the smell of fall in the air.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you live in L.A. There is no fall.
    But post again before winter. Again which doesn't exist there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a subtle flavor but it's there. Sure fall in LA means a high of 70 and low of 65, but it's still fall. I can tell because people in the neighborhood are lighting up those fireplaces.

    I might get in another blog before winter. I'm about as prolific as a jungle sloth. I might be slow but I'll get there eventually.

    ReplyDelete